Cook this moist, high fiber, flavorful meal in minutes! We used chicken, crimini mushrooms, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), fresh broccoli and bell pepper with delectable mango, coconut and pepper sauce for unforgettable taste and texture. Takes less than 5 minutes from start to finish!
- 3oz Trader Joe’s Ready to Eat Just Chicken Charbroiled Chicken Breast Strips
- 6oz sliced crimini mushrooms, washed and pat dried
- ½ cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans), washed and well drained
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic puree + 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cut small
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Cindy’s Kitchen Mango, Coconut and Pepper Sweet & Spicy Dressing
- Place all ingredients except dressing in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and cook for 1 minute. Lift cover, stir and cook another 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir in dressing till well incorporated.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1.0g