Allow your zucchini noodle—or zoodle—obsession to spiral out of control with this wheat-free chicken, red pepper and “double” eggplant noodle recipe. Use a spiralizer to create fresh zoodles, then top with ready-to-eat chicken strips, red pepper spread and chunky eggplant in tomato and onion sauce. Sliced carrots add a sweet crunch when you least expect it. Takes less than 5 minutes from start to finish!
- 2 medium size zucchinis, spiralized into zoodles (we used a thick spiralizer blade)
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 3oz Trader Joe’s Ready to Eat Just Chicken Charbroiled Chicken Breast Strips
- ½ cup Trader Joe's Grecian Style Eggplant with Tomatoes and Onions
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Red Pepper Spread with Eggplant and Garlic
- Zest and juice from ¼ lemon
- Neatly arrange zoodles on plate.
- Add carrot, chicken breast strips, eggplant with tomatoes and onions and red pepper spread.
- Sprinkle lemon zest over zoodles and squeeze juice on top.
- Mix well and enjoy!
- If you prefer your zoodles warm, cover and microwave for 1 minute before adding lemon zest and juice.
Less than 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 2.5g