Savor this high fiber carrot, edamame and chickpeas salad in just minutes! We combined fresh broccoli and red bell pepper with sweet, julienned carrot and steamed legumes in a nutty satay sauce base for delicious flavor in every bite.
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienne cut into noodles
- ½ cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans), washed well and drained
- ½ cup Trader Joe’s Ready-to-Eat Edamame
- 1 tablespoon Trader Joe's Satay Peanut Sauce
- 3-4 mint leaves for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients, except satay peanut sauce and mint leaves, in a large microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave for 1.5 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir in satay peanut sauce (add a tablespoon of water if too thick).
- Garnish with mint leaves, season with salt and pepper, and enjoy immediately.
Less than 5 minutes!
Saturated Fat: 1g