Asian-Style Tofu with Roasted Peppers and Broccoli
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon seasame oil
- 3 tablespoons Trader Joe's Gyoza Dipping Sauce (substitute a mixture of 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 1/2 tablespoons ponzu).
- 3 ounces extra firm tofu, dried and cubed
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups leeks roughly chopped
- 1 large red Bell pepper, sliced into rounds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together gyoza sauce (or substitute dressing) with grated ginger. Toss in vegetables to coat.
- Spread vegetables in a single layer in a rimmed baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper (if using substitute dressing).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until roasted broccoli is tender.
Ready in 5 minutes!
Per Serving Nutrition Facts
Sat. Fat: .6 g
Fiber: 7.9 g
Protein: 18.5 g