5-Minute Coffee Pudding
- 1 second olive oil cooking spray
- 3 scoops LiveLightMD Coffee shake powder
- ¼ cup 100% liquid egg whites, shaken well before measuring
- 1 tablespoon sweetened applesauce
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Grease a large, microwave-safe mug, about 20oz in size, with a 1 second blast of olive oil cooking spray. Note: use a wide instead of deep mug to allow pudding to cook more evenly in the microwave oven.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients till well incorporated (don’t forget to scrape sides of bowl!).
- Transfer mixture into the greased mug.
- Smooth out top of mixture, then microwave for 1 minute. Test pudding with a toothpick (careful, mug might be hot). Texture will be soft but toothpick should come out mostly clean.
- It is normal for the center of the pudding to be soft, but if it is too soft for your taste, microwave for another 15-20 seconds.
- Allow pudding to rest for about 1 minute before consuming. This will allow the center to firm up a little more without overcooking in the microwave.
- Enjoy your pudding! Maintenance phase: add a serving of fruit for a fuller breakfast!
Ready in 5 minutes!
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 0g)